For all the locals and overseas real estate investors considering investing in property projects in Pakistan, we bring you the future of investment – Zen Apartments in Nathia Gali. It’s a perfect investment opportunity for vacation home lovers.
Zen Apartments, a project by RMAAC Developers, is situated in Barian Cantt, Nathia Gali – one of the best things about the project. Anyone buying or investing in this project will get soul-freshening views daily as they wake up in the apartment. Besides the views, you get top-rated amenities, proximity to more amusing places, and high ROI.
Real investment is a huge step. We want you to make informed and well-researched decisions. And for that, we bring you this short blog post.
The things you will learn here:
- Pros and cons of real estate investment in Pakistan
- Factors to consider when investing in real estate
- Why is Nathia Gali an excellent place to invest?
Pros and Cons of Real Estate Investment in Pakistan
Like everything, investing in Pakistan’s real estate market has both pros and cons:
- Real estate has always been the top money-making industry in the country. According to Wikipedia, it is between $300 to $400 billion worth of industry.
- Pakistan’s population is growing rapidly, and with it, the demand for housing and commercial properties.
- The previous government implemented policies to promote real estate investment, which resulted in great hikes.
- Real estate investment is almost always successful, giving you huge returns. However, you keep it – reselling, investing, renting property, etc.
- The market is largely dependent on the country’s economy and political situation. If any of the two goes up, the property value goes up and vice versa.
- Fraudsters merely run some projects, and catching such culprits is relatively challenging.
Factors to Consider When Investing in Real Estate
Make smarter moves when considering investing in real estate. Here are a few factors to keep in mind:
- Economic climate: Keep an eye on Pakistan’s economy and overall market conditions.
- Location: Choose a location with high growth potential.
- Developer reputation: Look for reputable and experienced developers.
- Approvals: Only invest in local authority’s approved projects.
- Development: Avoid investing in projects with no visible developments
- Third-party opinion: Ask experts to share reviews about the investment project.
Why is Nathia Gali a Good Place to Invest?
If you haven’t heard of the city, let’s first introduce you to it.
Nathia Gali is a beautiful hill station in the Abbottabad district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Pakistan. It is a popular tourist destination with a cool climate, lush green forests, and stunning views of the Himalayan mountain range. The hill station is close to Murree, Abbottabad, Ayubia, Patriata, and more. The city has a large market (bazaar), a beautifully designed family park, loads of restaurants, hotels, and more. The city is also not too far from the twin city – Islamabad/Rawalpindi – nearly 3 hours away.
Potential for future growth and development
The city is gradually developing, making it a more livable place for outsiders. If you have been to Khanaspur in Ayubia, you must have seen vacation homes many outsiders have constructed. Similarly, vacation lovers have done the same job in Nathia Gali. And this makes the city a good place to invest in real estate.
Not bragging about Zen Apartments; once the project is delivered, you’ll see a massive hike in its real estate market.
Apartments in Nathia Gali: A Luxurious Living Experience
If you are looking for a luxurious and sustainable living experience, Zen Apartments in Nathia Gali could be the answer. These modern apartments boast high-quality finishes and materials that make you feel like royalty. Not only do these apartments offer luxurious amenities, but they also prioritize sustainability and eco-friendliness. Above all, the project is approved by the TMA.
These apartments are designed to provide ultimate comfort, convenience, and style. The apartments also come with state-of-the-art facilities. The project’s key features include:
- 24/7 security
- Fire fighting system
- In-house maintenance teams
- Eco-friendly locality
- Health club
- Coffee shop
- Community hall
About the Developer – RMAAC Developers
RMAAC Developers is a subsidiary of RMAAC Group and has been in business for quite some time. The group started small several years back but is now growing fast when it expanded its real estate, IT, and marketing businesses. We believe in growing with our investors, so we don’t promise things unreal for real realtors. We also hope to complete the project on time, as we can’t wait to see our friendly investors living or renting out their luxurious apartments in Nathia Gali.
Invest in Apartments in Nathia Gali
The land is running out fast for new societies or single-family homes. Considering that and many other factors, RMAAC Developers introduced Zen Apartments. The project has an affordable unit price, ranging from PKR 1.05 crore to 2.02 crore (PKR 10.5M to 20.2M). The project has three types of apartments: (1) Studio apartments, (2) 1-Bedroom apartments, and (3) 2-Bedroom apartments and a single tower with ground-plus-6 stories. The best part, the project guarantees a rental return of 10%.